Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A good way to start

I'm really not a very religious woman but to start the month of October and as my first blog post, I have written my prayer:


Dear God, thank You -
For all the blessings that You have given to me and my whole family,
For a home filled with happiness despite some hardships that we go through every single day,
For the meals on our table,
For a job that enable us to afford our lifestyle,
For all the challenges that You give us which makes us stronger & ready to face the world,
For our families who are very supportive and helpful,
For giving me a responsible man who loves and protects us, And
For blessing us with a healthy and smart baby girl who makes all our pain, tiredness and sadness go away with her beautiful smile and expressive eyes.

Dear God, I believe that -
You will always be there for us,
You will guide us in all our endeavors, And
You will continue to shower us with your blessings.

May everyone have a healthy and happy life!

1 comment:

  1. Proverbs 31:26-27 She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue. She looks well to the ways of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.

    I'm a big fan of mothers!

    ReplyDelete