Thursday, October 31, 2013

Hide and seek with Aby

ANNA-B Stories

I used to share stories to office friends in my previous workplace about the progress and milestones of my daughter. Ok, now I miss them...


I love to share those stories with them because they are very interested. They would even ask me for an update and they called it Anna-b stories. Anna-b stands for Annabeth.

When I resigned from my previous job, they said that they missed my stories about my daughter so I thought of writing it down. I posted it on Facebook and tagged them in it. That way, I get to share another story with them as well as other friends, too! :)

Since it's throwback Thursday, I'm posting the same story here:

==========
Last night....Mommy, Daddy and Aby are playing hide and seek. Si mommy ang taya so nagtago sa na sila sa room na walang ilaw. (Mommy is the seeker so they hid in a dark room.)

Dad: Wag ka maingay ha. (Don't make a noise, ok?)
Aby: ----

Mom (pretending that she does not know the hiding place, shouted): Aby...

No answer. silence.

Mom: What's your name?

Aby peeked out of the hiding place and said:  Aby!

Mommy wins!  :)

1 comment: