Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Free Drypers Wee Wee Dry diaper

Hello there!

I just want to share to you that I received free samples of Drypers diaper yesterday. Hurray!
Thanks to Drypers for sending me these samples.


How did I get it? Well, I've actually been looking for free sample products for my daughter and/or upcoming baby. You know that "The Best things in life are Free," right?  :)
I checked out websites of specific brands that I wanted to try. Then, I found that Drypers is giving free samples so I contacted them through the Drypers Contact page

I almost forgot that I asked for the samples until they arrived at my place. I was really surprised when the lobby guard handed me the package. The envelope didn't indicate where it came from so I had to open the brown envelope to realize it. The envelope had 2 packs of Large size diapers which contained 2 pieces of each so I got a total of 4 Drypers diapers.

I'll share how it worked for Aby in my next post.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment