Monday, June 9, 2014

Mommy's separation anxiety?

I'm now on my 36th week of pregnancy. I feel so excited that we're about to see baby #2 very soon but I am also bothered... I'm giving birth thru Caesarean section but I'm not worrying about the operation. It is the time that I'm going to be away from Aby that I'm so anxious about. I also had CS when I gave birth to Aby and I stayed in the hospital for 4 days. Knowing I'd be away from home that long really bothers me.  :(

I can't remember a single time that I got separated from Aby for more than 12 hours which I never want to happen. I really can't bear the thought of not seeing Aby even for a single day. I've been thinking about it for days now and it makes me sad. I know it's unlikely that Aby will be permitted to visit me. I also don't want her to be exposed to bacteria or viruses that could be lurking in the hospital room. 

Yes, I can use skype or whatever application to be able to see and talk to her. But, I will not be able to kiss and hug her for days...

Am I acting so weird or other moms feel the same way too? 

No comments:

Post a Comment