Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tranquil Tuesday

Hello there!
It's been a long time since I wrote about something. My last post was about one of the little activities that we do with my daughter. During the conceptualization of this blog, I planned to write mostly about my daughter, getting fit and other things that a mom could share. My main focus was to share how I can achieve the slimmer body that I used to have before pregnancy. 

But then on November 2013, I learned that I was pregnant -- again! Haha! So, I stopped the diet and the work out. And with that, I suddenly lost the drive to write. Forgive me if I would put all the blame to the morning sickness (rather all day sickness) that I experienced during the first and second trimester. I vomitted in any time of the day, felt nauseous, became grumpy and moody. I'm sure that some of you moms could agree with me...

Right now, I can feel him/her grow so fast and constantly moving like he/she is swimming inside of me. Yes, I say he or she because we're still unsure if it's going to be a baby boy or girl. I'll be making the announcement soon. My belly is now 31 weeks, just a few weeks more and baby is here! Soon I will be giving birth to another wonderful blessing from God. May he/she be smart, obedient, respectful and God-loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment